It’s been such a fun week with Lila in town. Is the week really over? Sigh. Here’s this week’s Five Things.
(1) Making pizza for dinner with two people I love. Look at that smile!
(2) This farmer’s market in Altanta offering probably almost everything you could need.
(3) I don’t have an ice cream maker. Yet! Though I’m perfectly happy making ice pops for now, here are a few ways to make ice cream without a machine.
(4) The New Yorker crushing big time on The Moth, a podcast I love. I’d be riding the bus or the metro and laughing out loud to myself listening to some of these stories.
(5) This movie. It doesn’t get here for a couple more weeks, but I can’t wait to see it. I love all things Rome.